- Income - total gross before tax income.
- Debt Payments - loan payments for car, student loan, etc.
- Mortgage - amount of loan for the home.
- Rate - interest rate for this mortgage.
- Amortization - the number of years over which you will repay this loan. Amortization over 25 years is common.
- Heating - cost for electicity or gas for heating your home.
- Condo Fee - monthly strata maintenance cost.
- Property tax - actual or estimated tax for the property.
- Purchase - purchase price of your home.
- Downpayment - your own money from savings or gifted.┬á
- Mortgage - the loan you borrow from your bank or credit union.
- Payment frequency - how often you pay your mortgage.